Teague Middle School Athletics
Teague Middle School provides a Sports Program that provides a safe and organized environment for friendly competition against other middle schools in the county. Students will have fun, develop skills, learn the game, learn teamwork and practice good sportsmanship. The program offers four sports. Volleyball: August-October, Cross Country: October-December, Track and Field: January-February, Basketball: February-April.
- Students will be required to try-out for Volleyball and Basketball (tryout dates TBD and will be posted on the Teague website, social media pages, as well as announced to students on TNN).
- All students trying out must provide a Consent and Release form signed by the parent.
- If your child is chosen on a team, one parent/guardian must attend an informational meeting (date to TBD by coach) and the student must have a current school sports physical.
- Each sport will have a fee of $50 (to offset the cost of buses, coaching and officials).
- Parents are encouraged to come to all games and meets (volleyball and basketball games require a small door charge to cover gym costs).
- Practices days are determined by the coach, but are usually in the afternoons after school.
- Games and meets are played on campus or at one of the middle schools in Seminole County.
- Transportation to away games/meets is provided by SCPS.
- All Parent Consent and Sports Physical Forms can be found on the Teague website.
- Prospective student-athletes must have ALL physical and clearance paperwork updated annually, and turned in to Teague Middle School. Only those student-athletes cleared by the school will be released and eligible for participation in athletic events.
Download the Go Fan app to purchase tickets to Teague Athletics Events. (Video)
Required Documentation For Athletic Participation
Please view the following documents to participate in Teague Athletics
Middle School Sportsmanship Agreement
Please sign the Sportsmanship Agreement form and turn in to your coach.
The following documents must be completed and turned into Mr. Ferrell in order for you to participate in Teague Middle School Athletics.
Field Trip Release and Consent- Athletics